We leave for Texas Tuesday and I really wanted to put together a bucket list of things I wanted to do and see. I am going to embrace my time in Texas as much as possible. This is my first time away from NY. I am excited for this adventure with my husband. My cousins wives helped me with my bucket list so here it is!
- Learn to Texas 2 step
- Try honey butter chicken biscuits from Whataburger
- Have Whataburger
- Have donuts from Shipley’s
- Visit 6th street in Austin
- Visit Fredricksburg for the wineries, shopping, Enchanted Rock, Pedernales State park and rattlers burgers.
- Visit Wimberly for shopping and eating as well as floating the Blanco river of San Marcos.
- Gruene and go to the pottery festival and check out Gruene Hall to see the professionals 2 step.
- Texas State Fair in Dallas
- Road trip to Buckee’s for Beef Jerky.
- Fort Worth for the Stockyards
- Dance at Billy Bob’s in Fort Worth
- Fort Worth Zoo
- Shiner Brewery
- Float the Guadalupe River
- Messina Hoff Winery
- Aggie Football Game Gig’ em!
- Visit hippy hollows in Austin
- Eat at Oasis in Austin
- The Alamo
- The River Walk
- Eat all the delicious BBQ and Mexican food
- Blue Bell Ice Cream
- Fixer upper! Do all the things in Waco.
- Babes doughnut co.
There is so much to do and I am hoping to get to do all of what is on my list. 🙏🏻
If anyone is from Texas and has more ideas I would love to hear them! I can’t wait to start checking these things off the list.